Live Jade Plant with Pot-Air Purifying (Pack of 2)
Safe and Secure Payments. Easy Returns.100% Authentic Products
Jade plants are succulent houseplants, which makes them fairly resilient and easy to grow indoors—plus, they’re long-lived. With their thick, woody stems and oval-shaped leaves, jade plants have a miniature, tree-like appearance that makes them very appealing for use as a decorative houseplant. They live for a very long time, often being passed down from generation to generation and reaching heights of three feet or more when grown indoors.
Jade Plants are grown:
- renowned good luck plant to attract wealth
- Jade is recommended as good feng shui plant
- Commonly known as Jade Tree Plant, jade plant, friendship tree, lucky plant or Money Plant in Feng Shui.
- Jade Plant is a popular good luck charm in Asia thought to activate financial energies.
- symbolic of growth, renewal, wealth and prosperity
- A Jade Plant near the entrance of restaurants or shops, or in a southeast location brings prosperity and success.
In The Box
|Sales Package||2 Live Jade plant and a ceramic pot|
Plants and Saplings